- The Church of the Mother of God on the Tabor hill
- The Way of St. James which runs past the Ravbar Inn
- Several themed trails in the vicinity of the inn (The Trail of the 7 Ancient Water Sources, The Pliska Trail, The Path of Maria Theresa, The Napoleonka Route)
- The Ravbar Kovačič Farm in the neighbouring village of Voglje with their delicious cold meats from the Karst region
- The near-by Trieste (7 km) with the lovely Miramar and Devin castles
- The typical Karst farmhouse in Veliki Repen
- The Botanical Garden in Sežana
Undoubtedly, the Karst region fascinates its visitors all year long – in the spring with all the green meadows which are perfect for walks, in the summer with the pleasantly cool Karst houses, which have been proudly standing in this region for centuries, in autumn with lovely warm autumn colours and in winter with the fresh bora wind which clears the air, mind and soul.
Send us a message and we will be happy to reply as soon as possible!